Play store ERROR

aznberry

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Trying to download, but I keep on getting an ERROR retrieving information from server {RPC S-5: AEC -0 }

Any ideas?

Thanks again!
SFDROID

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Standard things to try:

Reboot
Go into Application manager, scroll right to "All apps", find Play store and clear cache, force stop, then restart the app. If that doesn't work, repeat but clear data this time (or just clear data to begin with).

Sounds like it could be a server side issue though. Has this been going on for very long? If not, I'd wait and try again later.

QWIKSTRIKE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Trying to download, but I keep on getting an ERROR retrieving information from server {RPC S-5: AEC -0 }

Any ideas?

Thanks again!
SFDROID

I had this issue and I tried every thing from re installing to rebooting, and only after syncing my account deleting my account under Google and signing back in did it work correctly. I also cleared cache and data before doing this just to be sure, which you may not have to do. Just delete the Google account after syncing and sign back in.

aznberry

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Standard things to try:

Reboot
Go into Application manager, scroll right to "All apps", find Play store and clear cache, force stop, then restart the app. If that doesn't work, repeat but clear data this time (or just clear data to begin with).

Sounds like it could be a server side issue though. Has this been going on for very long? If not, I'd wait and try again later.

Thank you.. did what you said and bam! WORKS NOW.