Whats wrong with the Play Store?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Try going to application manager. Find play store, uninstall updates. Then try to update an app again or the playstore itself.

Sent from my GS3 sporting Wicked Sensations...
+1 here...

Uninstall if the option is available any updates to the Play Store then allow it to auto update or manually update again.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
1. If none of that works, here's something else to try. In the Application manager, clear data (not just cache), then force close, and restart the app.

2. A couple of people have reported that going into settings, deleting your Google account, and then recreating it will resolve this if nothing else will.

Last edited:

April Smith2

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
1. If none of that works, here's something else to try. In the Application manager, clear data (not just cache), then force close, and restart the app.

2. A couple of people have reported that going into settings, deleting your Google account, and then recreating it will resolve this if nothing else will.

REEG14

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
When I open the app, it immediately closes. Anyone else having this problem? I went to my app manager, cleared cache, nothing.

WTF?
I'm having the same problem only when I try downloading a game it never downloads. Its Ben doing this for two days on my phone. Uugh I have the nexus 6..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol