Need help with my Galaxy

nubian7

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I'm pretty upset that when I bought my Galaxy 3 I wasn't told or did I see in my research that I would not be able to stream the NBA Finals live. I don't understand why I am unable to view a live feed. I've tried using Chrome and I can only HEAR the game. The screen says I'm missing a flash plug in and to upload Ilivid.com(?). Can anyone please direct me to where I need to go to obtain a flash plug in for my Galaxy 3 and it will complete upload and there is a file compatible to open the flash plug in.? Please help me some one....

Thank you in advance

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I'm pretty upset that when I bought my Galaxy 3 I wasn't told or did I see in my research that I would not be able to stream the NBA Finals live. I don't understand why I am unable to view a live feed. I've tried using Chrome and I can only HEAR the game. The screen says I'm missing a flash plug in and to upload Ilivid.com(?). Can anyone please direct me to where I need to go to obtain a flash plug in for my Galaxy 3 and it will complete upload and there is a file compatible to open the flash plug in.? Please help me some one....

Thank you in advance

You can download a flash player app on Play. There are quite a few.