No Option To Change Quick Settings Button On Notification Panel

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
So I have the MD4 update but for some reason there is no option to change anything on the notification panel. As some of the problems I'm having would be solved with this the fact that I don't have it is making me slightly psychotic. I know others on Sprint have this option with the new update, why don't I? Anyone else having this problem or have any ideas how I can fix it? Thank you in advance. :-\

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
So, incredibly annoying but I called Samsung and they told me it's not an option on the S3 but everywhere I look online it is. I was told the internet lies. Frankly, I was shocked ;)

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
The thing is when I was in Best Buy the phones there had it. I could believe it's carrier related but I know someone with the S3 also on Sprint that has it. I think my phone is jacked. It also stopped being able to swipe to make a phone call, very annoying. Did a hard reset and it did nothing to fix it. Ugh.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The thing is when I was in Best Buy the phones there had it. I could believe it's carrier related but I know someone with the S3 also on Sprint that has it. I think my phone is jacked. It also stopped being able to swipe to make a phone call, very annoying. Did a hard reset and it did nothing to fix it. Ugh.

I doubt very seriously the S3s at Best Buy had it. My Sprint S3 has it, but only because I'm on a custom ROM. Maybe the someone you know is rooted? Maybe another phone with 4.2. And swipe to call still works. This has been answered at least a dozen times in this forum. Just start your swipe to the right of the photo, instead of on the photo, and it will work fine.

jenluvs2sing

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I doubt very seriously the S3s at Best Buy had it. My Sprint S3 has it, but only because I'm on a custom ROM. Maybe the someone you know is rooted? Maybe another phone with 4.2. And swipe to call still works. This has been answered at least a dozen times in this forum. Just start your swipe to the right of the photo, instead of on the photo, and it will work fine.

Well thank you for being condescending. Appreciate it.