My S3 is running 4.1.2 with build MB1. It is rooted. I'm a newbie and would really appreciate some feedback from others more knowledgeable. I see a post with instructions to update to MD4, but before i update, i wanted to know if it was even worth the time. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between MB1 & MD4?
    06-28-2013 11:16 AM
    It is absolutely worth it! There's quite a few changes, mainly unnoticeable performance changes, but you do get multi-view! Which in itself is worth upgrading for. But being rooted, and on sprint, i would recommend upgrading to the M.O.A.R, mother of all roms. It is fully customizable, and comes with a few mods and tweaks already built-in, and it's built on top of the sprint MD4 build, and is still stock touchwiz based as well. You can find the thread here. Just make sure to read all the instructions first, and some didn't have to, but i had to do a full factory reset for it to take. But since you're rooted you can backup and restore everything, so don't worry about losing any data.
    06-28-2013 12:16 PM