Unrooted APN settings?

mbeck449

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

A little background: I'm a member of Mysurvey.com (If you not familiar: it's a site where you complete surveys for rewards) and I was invited to install an app on my S3 for a huge amount of points. Naturally, I'm greedy so I installed the app and the necessary APN to run the app without a 2nd thought. However, it's become more and more apparent that this app/APN has been affecting my phone's performance and battery life. The APN also requires me to have a screen lock which was fine at first but now I'd like to go back to having no screen lock. I uninstalled the app and tried to follow the directions given by Mysurvey.com to remove the APN. I've been trying to find my APN settings to remove an APN and I've been having some trouble. All the guides say it should be under "mobile network" but it isn't. I'm not interested in rooting my phone; is there anyone that knows how I can get rid of this APN? Currently running 4.1.2.

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Backup your apps and factory reset the device

Restore all your backups

Sucks, I know, but who knows what other spyware stuff this thing could have installed

You did agree to its terms by installing, but you have no idea what they were monitoring