Alright guys I'm stumped. My phone has been very good to me since I got it in November, but every few days my phone keeps pushing the md4 update, but then on the installation, about halfway through, the little android guy gets a red triangle in his belly and falls flat on his back, then my phone shuts off and turns back on and has mb1. Is there anything I can do or do I have to take it to a sprint store.
    08-08-2013 07:16 AM
    Alright guys I'm stumped. My phone has been very good to me since I got it in November, but every few days my phone keeps pushing the md4 update, but then on the installation, about halfway through, the little android guy gets a red triangle in his belly and falls flat on his back, then my phone shuts off and turns back on and has mb1. Is there anything I can do or do I have to take it to a sprint store.
    You can try to use ODIN to flash the MD4 update. Or you could make Sprint do it for you for free....lol
    08-08-2013 08:20 AM
    Is your phone rooted, by any chance? Or have you done anything else to modify the device?

You might want to try manually updating. See this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...pdate-md4.html

Use the method in post one if you're not rooted. Use Post #2 method if you're rooted and using CWM or TWRP recovery.
    08-08-2013 12:03 PM