Ok this is confusing but i hope someone can answer. i'm texting person "A" as an individual text. then you receive a group message from an i phone or android and person "A" is part of the group. Any replys come in as individual texts. So when I reply to "A's" group reply, the message automatically goes into our "private" individual feed. Does that mean If I keep texting that person in our message feed that anyone from the group can read it? This group texting thing is annoying.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-06-2013 09:53 PM
    Ok this is confusing but i hope someone can answer. i'm texting person "A" as an individual text. then you receive a group message from an i phone or android and person "A" is part of the group. Any replys come in as individual texts. So when I reply to "A's" group reply, the message automatically goes into our "private" individual feed. Does that mean If I keep texting that person in our message feed that anyone from the group can read it? This group texting thing is annoying.

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to the forums!
    Honestly, I have never figured out the group texting thing, as I don't know for sure if those texts are visible to everyone else. I only used that feature a couple times, but hated it.
    09-06-2013 11:00 PM