Shop HP’s Memorial Day Sale:Save up to 61% on PCs and more!
    Not really worried about it (well dont see any reason why) but they've been doing tower upgrades in my area and been going in and out of roaming. Noticed that instead of a triangle I had the "R" shown in the photo. Also just updated my PRL and profile (well i think it was updated) is there a major difference i dont know about between the triangle and the R or just some new way to show that you're roaming
    Attached Thumbnails Something new i've noticed-screenshot_2013-09-18-19-47-43.jpg  
    09-18-2013 10:19 PM
    Having the same issue in Ft Myers fl.

It's nice to have 4g (when it is working) but most of the time it flips back and forth between 3/4g and roaming so that I effectively have No connection.

When I really need mobile data I turn off 4g and it works fine BUT:

After the last update from Sprint (admittedly,a while ago) my stock widget for turning off lte 4g disappeared from my phone. Now I have to go into my settings and manually turn it off. This of course means a restart of the phone.

Long story short (should have done that to begin with ) turn off 4g and it should stop the roaming issue

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-18-2013 11:43 PM
    Personally i dont mind it since most of the time since im in a building were im just going to roam anyways unless im at home and stuck with 3G for now
    Having the same issue in Ft Myers fl.

It's nice to have 4g (when it is working) but most of the time it flips back and forth between 3/4g and roaming so that I effectively have No connection.

When I really need mobile data I turn off 4g and it works fine BUT:

After the last update from Sprint (admittedly,a while ago) my stock widget for turning off lte 4g disappeared from my phone. Now I have to go into my settings and manually turn it off. This of course means a restart of the phone.

Long story short (should have done that to begin with ) turn off 4g and it should stop the roaming issue

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    09-19-2013 12:08 AM