gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Was forced to use an iPhone for awhile (long story but it was horrible) now every message from my friends that have iPhones are being sent as an iMessage still and i thought i unlinked everything. Do you guys have any ideas?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Ugh...iMessage is so annoying. Apple really makes it hard to switch.

Since you probably no longer have the iPhone, you can't go in and sign out of iMessage and Facetime, so I believe you have to change your appleid password....I think...I"m, basing this off of this article (scroll down to the bottom and look at the "how to unlink a phone number" section).

That should unlink your phone number from it.

What's more annoying is when people get a new number and the previous owner of the number had an iPhone. Apple really needs to fix this problem.

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Everything is all signed out. Only thing that shows is my number and i still have the phone. And apple needs to fix a lot of problems
Ugh...iMessage is so annoying. Apple really makes it hard to switch.

Since you probably no longer have the iPhone, you can't go in and sign out of iMessage and Facetime, so I believe you have to change your appleid password....I think...I"m, basing this off of this article (scroll down to the bottom and look at the "how to unlink a phone number" section).

That should unlink your phone number from it.

What's more annoying is when people get a new number and the previous owner of the number had an iPhone. Apple really needs to fix this problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech