my GS3 wont turn on]:

imthatgirl31

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I was just sitting watching t.v. and I was on my phone it was working fine has at least 50% battery and I set it down and picked it up and it wouldn't turn on. I tried to turn it on and nothing happened. I've tried pushing the volume up, power, and home button at the same time I've tried taking the battery out for a few minutes and putting it back in then plugging it in. I tried just plugging it in: to my wall charger and my laptop. I've done all this and it hasn't turned on vibrated blinked or anything...someone please help!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was just sitting watching t.v. and I was on my phone it was working fine has at least 50% battery and I set it down and picked it up and it wouldn't turn on. I tried to turn it on and nothing happened. I've tried pushing the volume up, power, and home button at the same time I've tried taking the battery out for a few minutes and putting it back in then plugging it in. I tried just plugging it in: to my wall charger and my laptop. I've done all this and it hasn't turned on vibrated blinked or anything...someone please help!

Welcome to the forums.
Do you have a different wall charger to use? Perhaps the cable is bad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae