Is there any update on 4.3 for the S3?

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Sprint CS replied to me on Twitter about the 4.3 update:

Sprint Care (@sprintcare) tweeted at 3:04 PM on Thu, Nov 07, 2013:
@buffdaddy72 the new update has released but will release in waves. This helps Android tackle software errors that occur much easier. -DMG

jambas10

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
anyone here knows how to stop the homescreen pages from rolling over to the default page? I can explain better. When you are looking at your homescreen pages where the apps and widgets are placed, you can switch from page to page and when you get to the last page you start over at the default page, how can I stop this at the last page? thaks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, can you answer my below question thanks

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I think it has been released we should've been able to download it through KIES regardless...

- - - Updated - - -

Sprint CS replied to me on Twitter about the 4.3 update:

Sprint Care (@sprintcare) tweeted at 3:04 PM on Thu, Nov 07, 2013:
@buffdaddy72 the new update has released but will release in waves. This helps Android tackle software errors that occur much easier. -DMG

I most likely think he was referring to the Galaxy S 4 instead of the 3...

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a gs3 on boost mobile and I've been watching this thread as boost users Sprints signal. The leaked doc was obviously wrong, but Samsung said all of its s3's well be updated before the end if the year so it'll be here, if not, I'm selling my gs3 and paying the difference to get a n5 and going to t mobile. That's all there is to it

Posted via Android Central App

whoknows00100

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I hope we all soon get the updated I don't know why sprint taking long s4 got the update why the delayed on the s3

rizzymo

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Its amazing how all this update sh*t is just a shame!!!!!! This update was never coming out on the 6. Carriers don't give a flying f**k about the s3 anymore?!!!!!!!

whoknows00100

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
We all waiting for the update that **** not cOming out only for s4 note 3 all that **** on the net about 4.3 update for s3 all fake

whoknows00100

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
That just bs with us about the update I ask Sprint about the update they say they dont know when the update will go ota.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo