Update all apps except one

johnnybiggles

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to update all apps except for one? There can be a lot of apps that I want to update but only one I do not want to update and I hate having to do each individually. Is his possible? If so, how?

dgcamero

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to update all apps except for one? There can be a lot of apps that I want to update but only one I do not want to update and I hate having to do each individually. Is his possible? If so, how?

Update them all automatically, then uninstall the update for the one you didn't want to update.

rasved

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
to meyerweb
I obviously can't tell for johnnybiggles, but for me the issue is:
* I have a lot of apps.
* some of them add new features, I don't like (eg Chrome, moving the refresh button into a meny-item instead of in the address-bar)
* Many (all...) apps gets updates
* I continously don't want a number of my apps to be updated (like Chrome), and hence I have disabled automatic update
The result is, that I now have 40+ updates ready for install, and have to manually take the one by one.

My question (and as I undertand johnnybiggles):
Is it possible to exclude single apps, and update the rest?​

Thanks in advance,

R

(Sorry - can't tag you, since I don't have 10 posts yet :eek:)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You can keep the auto update option for all your apps in the Play Store and select individually any app that you want excluded from that. To do this open PS, select the app, tap on the three dots top right and uncheck the box for auto update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad