clock/time zone error

hitsmanj

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
My phone alarm went off at 6:10 this morning. Shut it off and grabbed my tablet to check weather, emails, AC, and noticed it was ONLY 5:10! Went back to phone and weather widget said 5:10, but phone time said 6:10. Went to settings and noticed that my time zone was set for Eastern (I'm Central, I have not been travelling nor have I changed clock settings). This is the second time in about a month that this has happened, so I changed my time settings to manual, as I really could have used that extra hour of sleep. Has anyone else experienced this? FYI I am in north Alabama, and they have been upgrading towers here over the last two months.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My phone alarm went off at 6:10 this morning. Shut it off and grabbed my tablet to check weather, emails, AC, and noticed it was ONLY 5:10! Went back to phone and weather widget said 5:10, but phone time said 6:10. Went to settings and noticed that my time zone was set for Eastern (I'm Central, I have not been travelling nor have I changed clock settings). This is the second time in about a month that this has happened, so I changed my time settings to manual, as I really could have used that extra hour of sleep. Has anyone else experienced this? FYI I am in north Alabama, and they have been upgrading towers here over the last two months.

Perhaps clearing cache in recovery? Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm