I no longer receive text notifications in the notification bar or see the blue light blinking.

djchrisray

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this issue after updating to 4.3. I don't get the notifications anymore for texts or anything with the default messaging app. I also made sure the settings are right and my mom has the same phone with all the setting on as mine but she does not have this issue. Does anyone know how to fix this or my phone is in need of repair. Thanks for any feedback.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You looked in Settings -> My device (if using the Tab view) -> LED indicator -> and made sure that 'Notifications' was checked?

And in the stock Messaging app you went to Settings and made sure that 'Notifications' was checked?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

djchrisray

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Yes I checked them both. I unchecked them on and off but they don't seem to make a difference. I will be going to the sprint store tomorrow as of writing this and see what they can do to fix the issue. Thanks for your feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech