Flashing a Sprint Galaxy S3 to Cricket will it work the same?

supreme83

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
yes, as long as it's flashed correctly it will work fine and video and pics will work. cricket does have a limit on size of messages and there can be quarky things...like *228 programming OTA, if youre on 4.3 your flasher will need to know script to zero MSL or will have to revert radios etc.....APN data will need to be configured properly as well for pics mail to work right and over data and wifi. AND that means rooting to make apn app a system app. I can PM you some info if you want

Ba Mah

May 16, 2014
Visit site
i hear that using the S3 method also works for Sprint Galaxy Note 2...could you please send me the info on how to flash my Note 2 to Cricket..I am running 4.1.1.... I know the MSL needs to be zeroed out..maybe u can assist me on how to do this... for some reason my Note is not recognized in flashing software..does fine in Odin but not sure why it does this in flashing software...I don't have any problems with charging port..help please.. :) :-\ thank you...any help is appreciated..i'm very new to flashing..thanks.

Mattiq Souhlz

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
yes, as long as it's flashed correctly it will work fine and video and pics will work. cricket does have a limit on size of messages and there can be quarky things...like *228 programming OTA, if youre on 4.3 your flasher will need to know script to zero MSL or will have to revert radios etc.....APN data will need to be configured properly as well for pics mail to work right and over data and wifi. AND that means rooting to make apn app a system app. I can PM you some info if you want

Can you possibly pm me the info referred to as I'm considering flashing my HTC one and my wife's s4 to cricket phones

supreme83

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Which HTC One do you have the M7 or M8? What android version is it on? Have you done searches over at cricketusers forums. Most times there are step by step instructions with all the links that you need.

Cricket flashed (cdma) phones are going away as of March 2015 with cricket going completely GSM... so unless youre just trying to save for a few months it wont be a long term solution

supreme83

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
i hear that using the S3 method also works for Sprint Galaxy Note 2...could you please send me the info on how to flash my Note 2 to Cricket..I am running 4.1.1.... I know the MSL needs to be zeroed out..maybe u can assist me on how to do this... for some reason my Note is not recognized in flashing software..does fine in Odin but not sure why it does this in flashing software...I don't have any problems with charging port..help please.. :) :-\ thank you...any help is appreciated..i'm very new to flashing..thanks.

you need diagnostic drivers for the phone and to put it into diag mode for it to be seen in the flashing software. what software are you using. Honestly, rather than posting here asking for someone to make you a detailed step by step you guys should google and look at cricketusers forums. There are step by step instructions. For the note 2 msl to be zeroed out you need to downgrade the modem to baseband MDC iirc. MSL being zeroed just makes the phone able to *228

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad