Changed roms - no network service

AwesomePalmPre127

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have recently encountered a very annoying/weird problem on my sprint galaxy s3. A while ago, I rooted from stock, and installed a stable 10.1 version of cyanogenmod. Yesterday, I decided to try out an android 4.4.4 build of liquidsmooth. (I also installed lean kernel, if this is important) Everything installed fine, no boot loops or force closes. However, I noticed that I did not have a network connection, and have no idea why.

Does anyone have any idea as to what could be causing this, and perhaps how to fix it? Thanks for any replies!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have recently encountered a very annoying/weird problem on my sprint galaxy s3. A while ago, I rooted from stock, and installed a stable 10.1 version of cyanogenmod. Yesterday, I decided to try out an android 4.4.4 build of liquidsmooth. (I also installed lean kernel, if this is important) Everything installed fine, no boot loops or force closes. However, I noticed that I did not have a network connection, and have no idea why.

Does anyone have any idea as to what could be causing this, and perhaps how to fix it? Thanks for any replies!

Have you tried *228?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae