what other carriers can I use Sprint's HTC One with?

Sesami

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a brand new Sprint HTC One, my original plan was to bring it over to Ting to use, turns out I can't use this phone with them anymore because of some software/technical issues that I don't quite understand, but I think it has to do with the ESN and stuff being blocked because Sprint doesn't want their One's being purchased to use with other carriers. I would to keep this phone and hopefully find another carrier that will let me use this phone, but if not, I will keep it in it's sealed box and resell it somewhere. I wanted to save some money by switching to Ting, Boost, or Virgin or really anything that doesn't charge $50+ a month for a basic plan, right now I'm on Sprint with a Nexus S and the monthly rate is really putting a damper on my bank account. I could wait to see if Ting can support the Sprint HTC one at some point but I am a little impatient right now.

Tell me, can anything be done, should I wait, or should I just sell this phone? Thanks.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to flash it to any sprint mvno and page plus (- 3g data and mms).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2