Mobile Data not coming back on after turning off WIFI

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a frustrating issue that has come up lately. I use Wifi at home and at work and I've noticed that when I turn my Wifi off that most of the time my mobile data does not come back on, in settings the mobile data will just say connecting. To get it to work like normal, I have to manually turn the mobile data off, then back on. The funny thing is it doesn't do it every time, just most of the time. Has anyone had any similar issues, if so what would you suggest? Thanks.

Last edited:

josh3035

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a frustrating issue that has come up lately. I use Wifi at home and at work and I've noticed that when I turn my Wifi off that most of the time my mobile data does not come back on, in settings the mobile data will just say connecting. To get it to work like normal, I have to manually turn the mobile data off, then back on. The funny thing is it doesn't do it every time, just most of the time. Has anyone had any similar issues, if so what would you suggest? Thanks.

It's happens to me but only at home, I'm thinking the towers are being worked on, if it continues to go on like that for a few more weeks I'm going to call sprint.

Also sometimes when I leave my house it won't connect to 3g till I'm a few miles away.

It doesn't really bother me to much since I'm on WiFi when I'm home.

I'm in Baltimore, just saying

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

david754

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue.

I know this is an older thread but I'm wondering if anyone has come up with the solution.

Also, if it helps. My carrier has a common wifi access point name and security that it forces customers on wifi to lock onto if they are in range and have wifi turned on. ..... Could this have something to do with it? Black S4 i337m unlocked, originally from a different carrier, 4 days old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995