Pandora does not start streaming while in 4G

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Any of you experiencing this issue? Pandora works fine over 3G and WiFi. I guess Pandora is due for a fix?

Posted via Android Central App

curlyt1

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I have had this issue actually with both 3G and 4g ....I submitted a ticket on goggle play. There support department got back to me really quick with things I can troubleshoot with but nothing worked. They asked me to email back with the phones full specs for the enigneers to look at.

I recommend doing the same and submitting a ticket on goggle play...the more who stand up the higher the priorty the fix will be and the quicker it will be done!

Mitri360

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I noticed when switching from lte to 3g or vice versa it does stop streaming sometimes. Could it be because of ip address switching? Back server switching?

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, I received an update to Pandora last night, and did not fix. So I cleared data, un-installed and re-installed the app. Now everything seems to be working just fine...:)

Asamaroo818

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I get this issue often. I usually put airplane mode off then on and it fixes it. However sometimes I just do a restart on my phone if I think it may be more helpful and am seeing any other issues on the phone.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm now having a similar issue with the latest youtube app... sometimes when I open it, and try to start a video while connected to 3G or 4G, the video will never start.

restarting the phone works. I think they might need some bug fixes for certain apps...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781