Unable to Watch Online Video

Justin J

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I've been unable to watch majority of the videos on the internet. Tried many different sites that use Flash and HTML5 alike and have had little success. My favorite website that uses HTML5 never works, and it's a real pain to have to find a work around to this. Any ways that I can fix this? Running Sense 5 with Android 4.3. I'm not rooted or anything like that. Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I've been unable to watch majority of the videos on the internet. Tried many different sites that use Flash and HTML5 alike and have had little success. My favorite website that uses HTML5 never works, and it's a real pain to have to find a work around to this. Any ways that I can fix this? Running Sense 5 with Android 4.3. I'm not rooted or anything like that. Thanks!
Have you tried using an alternative browser? I'm guessing you've tried watching online videos with the Stock Browser, so you might want to consider installing an alternative. Dolphin Browser, Opera and Chrome may be good alternatives. Since flash is no longer supported you might not have success watching that type of media. Though, I think Dolphin still supports it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1