Almost picked up a blue HTC one at BB for $49.99

Amir47

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
But then they told me they'd only price match amazon for the colors that amazon carries not the blue one. /ragequit

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
But then they told me they'd only price match amazon for the colors that amazon carries not the blue one. /ragequit

Posted via Android Central App
That sucks, why not go for one of the other colors? And then put a blue case on or something :p

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I work at Best Buy Mobile. Technically we are no longer supposed to price match amazon on phones anyway, so there's a good chance when a manager got called over for the price override it wouldn't have happened, though I know some people still do it.

As a side note, I got the blue one as well, and I couldn't get the price matched to amazon. That's the same thing I was told (I was at a store other than the one I work at.)

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
That blue one @ BB is pretty sweet looking. I'd swap out my launch day silver for the blue one in a heartbeat, if it wouldn't cost me a small fortune to do so. LOL

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I've got the Buyback plan from 2 years ago, they only would give me $75 bucks and at the time it wasn't worth it, but being they have the blue and I'll get squaretrade insurance anyways, might as well undercut the $99 price. Wish i could afford outright.

torres546

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Almost 2 weeks later to this thread, but Best Buy online has all colors for $50 right now. Purchased it for $50 earlier today and I am picking up in store tomorrow!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the black and really like it but the blue looks fantastic in person. $49 is an awesome price too.

I would test the camera in the store before you pay just to check if it has the tint issue.

Even with all the great phones coming out i'd stick with my One

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams