Almost Panic Mode

bigge1974

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a HTC One that was rooted with the viperone rom and needed to do a number swap so i went into twrp to wipe and install a stock rooted rom and I acciddently wiped everything including my OS.
I can get the phone into recovery and twrp is still there but have no way to install a rom or OS. I am obviously fairly new at this and would Greatly Appreciate any help!!

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
It won't recognize it has an HTC One, but the computer should still show it as external storage. That's been the case with all my rooted phones that were running custom ROM or had been completely wiped.

bigge1974

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey Kings Fan i tried two different computers and nothing, doesnt show up anywhere. I also tried putting the phone in hboot and recovery.

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
There is also a way to push it via ADB, but I'm not sure how exactly. Google it, and try to find something on XDA.

I also think if you have a usb OTG cable (or can get one) you should be able to put the rom on a flash drive and then hook it up and copy it to internal storage, or maybe even flash from the drive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney