Sprint HTC One - Recover Deleted Files

Al Bernel

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Need help recovering deleted files.... Short version is my GF somehow got to boot screen on her phone and while on "factory reset" tried to turn it off which of course selected it, Dumping all her data. I need to try to recover the photos she had (lots of them) that apparently were not backed up. After lots of research and trial/error, I found it difficult to find any programs that would even "see" the phone since It uses the MTP mode. Everything pointed to rooting the phone. So I did. Most of the programs still don't see the phone except Tenorshare, which now sees it, but after hours of "scanning" is only at 1%. Have tried running multiple times. Has anyone had any success recovering deleted files after a factory reset? I kept her from doing anything on the phone to prevent overwriting as much as possible.

Al Bernel

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Well, incase anyone else has a similar problem, I found an app to recover my files. It is called Disk Digger and found it on google play store. Your phone has to be rooted, but it found all my files and walked me through recovering to external drive (via drop box)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL