Should I pay someone to unlock or buy the code online?

Julian Uribe

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
This guy on craigslist can unlock my One for $25, but I feel like saving money and simply buying the code online and typing it in when I insert a new sim card. Which one should I do? I already tried unlocking it on my own, and I unlocked the bootloader, rooted, and then soft bricked my phone trying to flash a new rom... so Im over it. Im gonna get a friend to flash cyanogenmod into my phone for 15 bucks (I suck at ADB sideloading)

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
This guy on craigslist can unlock my One for $25, but I feel like saving money and simply buying the code online and typing it in when I insert a new sim card. Which one should I do? I already tried unlocking it on my own, and I unlocked the bootloader, rooted, and then soft bricked my phone trying to flash a new rom... so Im over it. Im gonna get a friend to flash cyanogenmod into my phone for 15 bucks (I suck at ADB sideloading)
Install a custom recovery to flash a rom you use sideload. Sideload is just a way of getting software onto the phone through recovery in case you wipe everything off of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae