HTC One: Music player on lock screen all the time

lost in utah

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help me out with getting rid of this I've never had it on my phone but my wife's one has had it since the update I've tried everything even disabled the stock music player the widget doesn't work but won't go away
abata5yg.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: Music player on lock screen all the time

Go to Settings, Security, and under Luck Screen, uncheck Music playback. I think that will fix it for you...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

lost in utah

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site

Go to Settings, Security, and under Luck Screen, uncheck Music playback. I think that will fix it for you...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nope it's a glitch a broken widget that doesn't go away no matter what I select in the settings if the app is enabled or disabled it's always there starting today on my one and about 2 weeks ago on my wife's one

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

fireattack

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site

I can confirm this setting (Security -> Music playback) is broken. No matter what you choose, when you're playing music this widget always shows on lock screen. And on the other hand, when you're NOT playing music it never appear (which means you have to unlock to start playing music)

bobavader

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

You can try disabling the lock screen altogether. I downloaded No Lock from the Play Store. It's a very simple on/off switch. There was a disclaimer that it won't work on all phones but it works perfectly on my Sprint One.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar