Sprint HTC One (M7) Lollipop 5.0.2 Update. Praises, Complaints, Bugs & Discussion

Jimmy Walker

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Inserting this in here for everyone. Official screenshot from the update. Thanks balansboy!

161947d1423149253t-sprint-htc-one-m7-lollipop-5-0-1-update-praises-complaints-bugs-discussion-sc.jpg

Well the wait is finally over!! The Lollipop update will start rolling out in several stages as early as today! So start raping that update button!!

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Lollipop 5.0.1 Update

Downloaded and updated. One major issue so far. Major battery drain. It's draining even when plugged in

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Downloaded and updated. One major issue so far. Major battery drain. It's draining even when plugged in
Too soon to judge on battery. Usually takes the device a charge cycle or two before it settles in after a major OS update. Try a couple reboots and give it a little time. Then if its still bad come on back and yell ! LOL :)

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

Too soon to judge on battery. Usually takes the device a charge cycle or two before it settles in after a major OS update. Try a couple reboots and give it a little time. Then if its still bad come on back and yell ! LOL :)

Ok. Panic is receding. LOL. It's charging now. Just concerned it was draining WHILE on the charger.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Ok. Panic is receding. LOL. It's charging now. Just concerned it was draining WHILE on the charger.
I've seen this as well not on the HTC One ( I no longer have mine ) but I've seen it on my tablets and other phones while plugged in if there is enough things going on in the background it can appear to be draining or holding still and not charging. Very rare occurrence though.

Got a screenshot of the ABOUT PHONE screen you can post? I'd like to add it to the top of this thread.

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint HTC One (M7) Lollipop 5.0.1 Update. Praises, Complaints, Bugs & Discussion

Here you go

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-05-09-11-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-05-09-11-42.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 79

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint HTC One (M7) Lollipop 5.0.1 Update. Praises, Complaints, Bugs & Discussion

And another

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-05-09-11-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-05-09-11-49.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 76

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

@balansboy

Thank you!

Oh off topic.. Dallas Stars goalie for an avatar ;)

Hawks fan here :p

bumpandrun

May 10, 2011
Visit site

anyone having trouble with signing in to wifi. I get the blank screen below when trying to sign in to my work wifi.

Screenshot_2015-02-05-10-46-58 (1).jpg

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

I didn't have that issue. but I didn't have to log in when I got to work.

matt.t.martin

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

If I don't have a good charger to use, I often get the message that the charger is not charging. Especially using processor heavy and graphics heavy apps.

DannyDefinit

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Got the update this morning. Frozed/crashed twice so far, and seemed very sluggish overall.

Wiped the cache, and seems better now.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

If I don't have a good charger to use, I often get the message that the charger is not charging. Especially using processor heavy and graphics heavy apps.
That always seemed to be a hangup for me on the HTC One when I still had mine.. If it wasn't a tip top shape USB cable and wall adapter I would get the charging rate warning.

DeusEx

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Used to be able to scroll to the top of the app list if you tapped the top of the screen. Now it seems that feature is no longer there. Does anyone know a quicker way to get to the top without scrolling?

Brian K2

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site

anyone having trouble with signing in to wifi. I get the blank screen below when trying to sign in to my work wifi.

View attachment 161963

I am having the same issue at work. Even after I sign into the Wi-Fi (by entering the password), this screen keeps reappearing. Although it appears I am connected to the Wi-Fi network, I cannot sync my phone via Wi-Fi--I have to turn-off the Wi-Fi and sync my phone using 3G or 4G.

Any one else having this issue? Any suggestions?

asnigro

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Loving the update here in WI.

My ONE leading up to this update was getting soo sllooowwww. Keyboard was getting very laggy and unresponsive. Was almost going to hard reset but waited for this update. Now everything is much smoother thus far.

Things I am loving are:

Lock screen notification interactions
File manager (I cant believe it took until 2015 to have an integrated file manager, amazing to me)
Wifi calling-not sure what this is yet, but plan on investigating it seriously since sprint is so poor in my area.
Doc files

Yes, I see FM radio is missing.

I also had to re-sign into my Google account which scared me at first. No contacts at first, I signed in, took a little bit to sync but was then all good.

The photos I had associated with my contacts now all link appropriately. This was destroyed by KitKat for some reason. Adios KitKat, should been called KitKrap.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams