I have the Sprint LG G2 in hand

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
What?? I'm so jealous!! If you tell me yours came from best buy I'm going to pass out from sheer joy! I am going CRAZY waiting on mine!

Posted via Android Central App

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Very Nice! Now, the big question, if they are ready, why do we have to wait 3 more weeks! :)

That's what I'm saying. Already ordered mine from Best buy, saved 150 bucks and you'd think that would make me happy... Wrong! Lol

I'm the world's most impatient person apparently because I'm going crazy waiting for this phone to come in.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't hold me to this, but the rep I taked to said that date is gonna get bumped up......especially for those who preordered it.

Interesting.
I would do that but I am going to use the new "One-Up" program and it will not apply to pre-ordered phones.
If it comes out before 11/08, that would be very cool. :)

Mav. :cool:

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Same box we have in our store. Does it state tri-band lte because mine only says 1900mhz lte?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

bongo324

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I know it has been documented that there is no expansion SD slot for the Sprint model, but I saw a video where the Verizon model had an SD slot on the side. Looking at some of the pics from lg.com, it looked like there is a slot for an SD card on the side where the volume controls would be. Can you tell us if there is an SD slot or if that is just another set of buttons?

Thanks,

mikefrc31984

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I know it has been documented that there is no expansion SD slot for the Sprint model, but I saw a video where the Verizon model had an SD slot on the side. Looking at some of the pics from lg.com, it looked like there is a slot for an SD card on the side where the volume controls would be. Can you tell us if there is an SD slot or if that is just another set of buttons?

Thanks,

I believe that's the SIM slot. The Korean version has a removable battery as well as a sd card slot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy