G2 FREE with new contract at Best Buy!

jdeck6910

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Well I was shocked to see that Best Buy has changed their promotion to free with a new 2yr contract and $99 with a contract extension. That being said I went ahead and canceled my previous order and placed a new order saving myself $100! I'm glad I checked their website again haha, oh and it still includes the $50 gift card! :cool:

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I was shocked to see that Best Buy has changed their promotion to free with a new 2yr contract and $99 with a contract extension. That being said I went ahead and canceled my previous order and placed a new order saving myself $100! I'm glad I checked their website again haha, oh and it still includes the $50 gift card! :cool:

Hell of a deal!

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site

It looks like it is $99 either way.

LG G2 Mobile Phone LGLS980KIT - Best Buy

jdeck6910

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Wow that's crazy, they must have changed it back. I got mine for $0 with a new 2yr contract, I even talked to Best Buy mobile to confirm it. Not sure if it was a limited promotion or a glitch, either way I took advantage lol

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site

I tried ordering the $99 White version pre-order online - Best Buy is apparently having a glitch that is canceling the orders because the phones are not in stock (which would be the case with a pre-order) - I just started a thread on that to see if anyone else is experiencing the same difficulty. (and BTW, thanks for pointing out the price thing! It was your post that got me to look at BEst Buy in the first place)

sljohnson84

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I tried ordering the $99 White version pre-order online - Best Buy is apparently having a glitch that is canceling the orders because the phones are not in stock (which would be the case with a pre-order)

I certainly hope that's not the case! I ordered mine back on the 18th, white one as well, and got a confirmation email and everything. I haven't heard any cancellation yet. So I hope I got in on the short stock.

Posted via Android Central App

jdeck6910

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I confirmed it with Best Buy this morning, I pre ordered a white LG G2 for $0 and a new 2yr contract. There website does seem glitchy but I've had no issues so far.... I'm sure we will find out more info when it gets closer to November 8th.