Sprint LG G2 tethering

Cozmohoot

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sprint g2 tethering

Dude stop bugging people with this. you bump xda like crazy. I'm going to get this working and not tell you just for spite.

Maybe I should start a new thread like everyone else here??
What does xda have to do with this?
Not trying to bug but I know I am not the only one who needs this.

drakethesnake#AC

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Maybe I should start a new thread like everyone else here??
What does xda have to do with this?
Not trying to bug but I know I am not the only one who needs this.

14th December 2013, 10:14 PM

Anything new here?

cozmohoot
15th December 2013, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by cozmohoot View Post

Anything new here?
cozmohoot
Yesterday, 10:06 PM

??

All you, 3 days , three post on the same subject.
Bumping posts, IF IT WAS FIXED IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED.

Cozmohoot

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

What about the 2 posts after that??
Everyone makes a new thread every 2 minutes so if you don't bump its gonna get lost. What's your beef??

Btomek

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Wow Drake, CHILAX! If you relied on the G2 for wifi you would be hot and heavy too. I am looking also for the Wifes G2....my Note 2 is ROCKIN. But God love her, she needs the G2 . So I will keep lookin.

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

So if I opt to root where would I even begin? I've read some root options leave you open to viruses. How can I know what is a safe root option? Once I root then what? I know you can run mods for different functionalities but that's the extent of my knowledge. How would I run a mod? How/where do you get mods? If anyone could direct me to a site that offers rooting for beginners and is a safe option I would be interested. Thank you.

Btomek

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Coop1979, I found the link "Doe". Looks like everyone is having a heck of a time making it work. I will give it a go. If it doesn't fly, I get to pick the Wife's next phone! :cool:

Coop1979

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Coop1979, I found the link "Doe". Looks like everyone is having a heck of a time making it work. I will give it a go. If it doesn't fly, I get to pick the Wife's next phone! :cool:

It works pretty well for me. If it doesn't work on first try, I reboot and then it works.

Posted via Android Central App

btruthnme

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The only thing i have gotten to work for wifi tether is an app for root users. The app is called Wifi Tether Router in the play store. It is a paid app for $2.50 but it works great.

Posted via Android Central App