The notification bar keeps lagging every time I slide it down. Iv tried to get apps like clean master and iv cleaned my phone thousands times and it didn't fix anything. Iv tried to do a factory reset and at first it was good but the next day same thing started again. Iv tried to power of my phone and then turn it on again...the lag stopped but after couple hours I have the same problem again. I have nothing else to try, if you know how to fix this please help!!.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-28-2013 04:04 PM
    The notification bar keeps lagging every time I slide it down. Iv tried to get apps like clean master and iv cleaned my phone thousands times and it didn't fix anything. Iv tried to do a factory reset and at first it was good but the next day same thing started again. Iv tried to power of my phone and then turn it on again...the lag stopped but after couple hours I have the same problem again. I have nothing else to try, if you know how to fix this please help!!.

DON'T USE any task manager/ clean master with Android.
    Can you be a bit more specific about this "lag"???
    12-29-2013 03:20 PM
    So you know how every time you get a notification, and then you swipe down to see your notifications...so every time i swipe down it lags, it has to be smooth but its not and its very annoying.

12-29-2013 05:39 PM
    And why not use cleaning apps for android??

12-29-2013 05:43 PM
    I havent expierenced any notification screen lag but ive noticed menu/home/back button lag. There is a few second delay between when i push these buttons and when it lights up. Anybody expieriencing this ?
    12-30-2013 08:50 AM
    And why not use cleaning apps for android??

Android OS is built with self control". It uses cache/RAM when it needed and how much is needed. Cleaning apps make the OS every time rebuild the cache thus "slowing" it down. Best way is turning Off the phone once every 2-3 days for couple minutes.
    12-30-2013 01:17 PM
    So you know how every time you get a notification, and then you swipe down to see your notifications...so every time i swipe down it lags, it has to be smooth but its not and its very annoying.

Install WakeLock app and let it run for 24-48 hours. It will show you which app is using the most resources and the you can determine further steps...
    12-30-2013 01:18 PM
    Install WakeLock app and let it run for 24-48 hours. It will show you which app is using the most resources and the you can determine further steps...
    Ok.

12-30-2013 03:26 PM
    Is it this app?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Please help! Notification bar lag!-uploadfromtaptalk1388456233852.jpg  
    12-30-2013 08:17 PM
    I find more than one by that name, which version do you recommend and who is the developer?
    The in advance for your help!

12-31-2013 01:29 AM
    I find more than one by that name, which version do you recommend and who is the developer?
    The in advance for your help!

Sorry for delay. App is from UzumApps.
    01-03-2014 05:41 PM
    Is it this app?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    It should be from UzumApps.
    01-03-2014 05:42 PM
    It should be from UzumApps.
    Yes I got it and I still can't fix the problem. I tried running wakelock for 24 hours and I don't see anything in wake lock...I still don't know how to fix the lag .

01-03-2014 09:50 PM
    Yes I got it and I still can't fix the problem. I tried running wakelock for 24 hours and I don't see anything in wake lock...I still don't know how to fix the lag .

Hmmm... WakeLock didn't show anything??? I would do hard reset (without restore!) and install apps one by one to check which is the "troublemaker"...
    01-06-2014 08:57 AM
    Hmmm... WakeLock didn't show anything??? I would do hard reset (without restore!) and install apps one by one to check which is the "troublemaker"...
    I don't really know how to use wakelock, maybe it did show but I just dont know how it works and where to look to see the problem that's causing me lag when I swipe down the notification bar.

01-06-2014 09:06 AM
    I don't really know how to use wakelock, maybe it did show but I just dont know how it works and where to look to see the problem that's causing me lag when I swipe down the notification bar.

Are you using screen protector? If so, it might not be the best quality... Try screen calibration...
    01-06-2014 09:12 AM
    Are you using screen protector? If so, it might not be the best quality... Try screen calibration...
    Yes I have a screen protector, but I don't think that's what is causing me the lag. Ill try screen calibration and see how it works

01-06-2014 09:16 AM
    Yes I have a screen protector, but I don't think that's what is causing me the lag. Ill try screen calibration and see how it works

Tbh, I had some lags as well on my Samsung devices, but 2-3 seconds doesn't bother me...
    01-06-2014 09:25 AM

I "borrowed" picture from other thread to show you how it looks like
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/att...6-21.24.34.png
    01-06-2014 09:36 AM
    OK I've tried screen calibration and it didn't fix the lag. Is there any other way to stop the lag without resetting?

01-07-2014 05:27 PM
    Does anyone else know how to fix this?? Please!! Its really annoying how I have to restart my phone every day.

01-11-2014 04:26 PM
    I hope you have fixed your problem. For anyone else who might have this issue I narrowed mine down to The Crossing Dead app causing my notification bar to severely lag. Uninstalled it and it is working good again.
    10-22-2015 05:35 AM