LG G2: speakers

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Im not to fond of the speakers on the bottom of the phone, and im sure alot of people will say the same. I just recently noticed that the output of the right speaker is much louder than the left , if anything i would think they would be equal. Has anybody found a way of improving the sound quality of this phone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: speakers

Im not to fond of the speakers on the bottom of the phone, and im sure alot of people will say the same. I just recently noticed that the output of the right speaker is much louder than the left , if anything i would think they would be equal. Has anybody found a way of improving the sound quality of this phone?

I think there's only one speaker.

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

When holding my finger over the right speaker no sound comes out of the left.

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

I held my finger over the right speakers and got some sound from the left but not as much as the right.The speaker holes look too far apart to have only one speaker.

When holding my finger over the right speaker no sound comes out of the left.

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

Vladabeast

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Don't like the placement although I will say, I really don't find it as bad as everyone says I think it's a decent speaker but it could be much better

Posted from my LG G2

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

Ok. I found out that the phone only has one speake which is on the right the other vent on the left is the mic. I also found you can improve speaker and headphone sound if u have your phone rooted, there numerous programs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet