Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - Candy coated goodness.

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

I just check it every 8 hours when I login to my games.

infirno77

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

At this point, I'd just consider it another reason to prolong releasing the update to us. You can bet if out had Samsung on it, we'd have updated already. That being said, this is by far a better phone than any Samsung I ever had.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Mdogs67

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I have the chat here: (sorry for posting this a bit late)
Caroline V: I can see that current version of software for G2 phone is 4.2.2 and 4.4 kit kat is still not available for this phone. Sprint is working on 4.4 kit kat testing for most of the android phones and once it will be available for G2 phone, you would get a OTA update notification on your phone

Customer: Is there any date set, when the testing will be over with and released as a OTA update??

Caroline V: I don't want to provide you any incorrect info but there is no any time frame is provided to us but whenever new update will be available for your, we will certainly let you know.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Caroline V: I don't want to provide you any incorrect info but there is no any time frame is provided to us but whenever new update will be available for your, we will certainly let you know.

This is the response that every rep should give (although maybe with better grammar ;))!! Maybe then people would stop asking.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Mdogs67

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

This is the response that every rep should give (although maybe with better grammar ;))!! Maybe then people would stop asking.

I know her grammar wasn't the best:p, but her response was great! :)

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Overseas call centers have poor English skills.

Sent from my LG G2 using TapaTalk

I can't believe they do not have a list of copy and paste responses to questions like this.

Mdogs67

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe they do not have a list of copy and paste responses to questions like this.

Maybe that's why people before were getting the same response before :-\

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site

Maybe that's why people before were getting the same response before :-\

It wasn't the same answer all the time. One thread on the Sprint Community had five different answers.

Sent from my LG G2 using TapaTalk

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

4a9ugu8e.jpg

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

It's coming. This is the start!!

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

What is the significance of this?

Posted via Android Central App

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

That is the source and kernel directly from LG once that shows up on the site OTA will be in a day or two. Plus the community can get a head start on root. This is the closest we have come in terms of rumors. This is the physical proof on the LG site and soon the Sprint site.

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

Sweet! Finally some Kitkat goodness. Now we can all begin our griping about Android 5.0 delays lol

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

Sweet! Finally some Kitkat goodness. Now we can all begin our griping about Android 5.0 delays lol

When 5.0 comes out I'm buying a device that already has it lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss