Sprint LG G2: Brightness

Sbricky

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Hands down one of the best phones I've ever had. Having come from a Samsung note II, though, I had gotten used to utilizing the brightness by pulling down the notification bar.

The closest I've came to that is the 'Slider Widget- Volumes' in the play store. What does everyone else use?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Brightness

The Sprint G2 doesn't have a screen brightness slider? Kind of a weird thing to change.

I've used Invisibright on other phones. You can swipe or tilt phone to adjust brightness.

There's also lux lite which has a brightness slider.

Sent from my LG-G2

gerryf19

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

The g2 has a brightness button atop the notification center that you can tap to cycle through varying degrees of brightness. Not a slider but effective

Sbricky

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

I'll check out lux lite. I don't like the button because it only gives you one free setting aside from 0, 50, and 90. It seems redundant to have the sound slider in the notification drop down when that's exactly what the volume buttons on the back of the phone do, also.

Posted via Android Central App

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

The Sprint G2 doesn't have a screen brightness slider? Kind of a weird thing to change.

I've used Invisibright on other phones. You can swipe or tilt phone to adjust brightness.

There's also lux lite which has a brightness slider.

Sent from my LG-G2

Your G2 had a slider on the notification shade for brightness?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Your G2 had a slider on the notification shade for brightness?

I have the AT&T G2. It had brightness and volume sliders in the notification shade when I was running the stock LG software.

Sent from my LG-G2

Sbricky

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

I have the AT&T G2. It had brightness and volume sliders in the notification shade when I was running the stock LG software.

Sent from my LG-G2

I'm running the stock right now. I have the qslide app drawer in the shade, and a volume slider right under it. I wish it had a brightness slider, that's literally one of my only 'complaints' about the G2.

Posted via LG G2.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my LG-G2

I don't understand why there are these differences between carriers. The only differences should be the carrier bloat. :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2