Zip file support is built in

Sbricky

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I've come to terms with the fact that this is my favorite device to date. I just wanted to shed the light to those who may not know that compressing and decompressing zip files is built in, which makes using cloud storage that much more size effective.

Posted via LG G2

prEvo

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My Galaxy Nexus did that, hard to believe. TODAY I just upgraded and got the LG G2, whoa. Only cost me a penny off Amazon. I used it for 9 hours for work, driving all over, and using maps, some time wasting etc... Had over 50% left on battery. AWESOME!!! Best one cent phone evah!!!!!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
My Galaxy Nexus did that, hard to believe. TODAY I just upgraded and got the LG G2, whoa. Only cost me a penny off Amazon. I used it for 9 hours for work, driving all over, and using maps, some time wasting etc... Had over 50% left on battery. AWESOME!!! Best one cent phone evah!!!!!

... And this is why I've been praising it for the last several months. Glad you're enjoying your new phone

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

prEvo

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
... And this is why I've been praising it for the last several months. Glad you're enjoying your new phone

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
Thanks! I am really enjoying it. I get Spark at my house and streamed the UFC Fight Pass video app===amazing video quality, and streamed at the highest bitrate possible. Digging tap tap on. Three finger swipe multitask, the Clip Board(have not used it yet, but incredible built in function) I could not he happier.

Before I got it, I went to Best Buy. I picked up the Moto X--it felt like a shiny new Galaxy Nexus. I tried the talk to start--worked, but what am I really gonna say to it? Nothing. Then I picked up the G2 and it felt special. Could not put it in words. I wanted to get a Nexus5 but the storage blows, and the G2 has a better camera. So I got the G2 knowing full well that The new HTC was gonna be out 2 days later, the new G3 sometime in 2014 and the S5 in a month. I did not care. The G2 is a VERY powerful phone, no Kit Kat? Who cares, it already rules. And instead of spending 200-250 dollars, it was 1 cent. Happy, although I have a weird Zoom issue(See thread) No deal breaker like the guy who freaked about the animated Spark icon and switched to another phone. LOL

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
No deal breaker like the guy who freaked about the animated Spark icon and switched to another phone. LOL
Someone seriously did that? ::confused::eek: Wow lmao. I'm not thrilled about the spark icon, but it's also not as distracting as I thought it would be... At first though, all I could do was stare at it. 😆

-Adam-
Sent from my LG-LS980.

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Someone seriously did that? ::confused::eek: Wow lmao. I'm not thrilled about the spark icon, but it's also not as distracting as I thought it would be... At first though, all I could do was stare at it. 😆

-Adam-
Sent from my LG-LS980.

So...I wasn't the only one who did that. I figured it would hypnotize you into thinking you had a good data connection.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781