Some advice for the android newbie

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I'm new to android, obviously I have a sprint version of the G2 so my question is I want to do some customizing like lock screens launchers themes and icons and what not. I am currently tryimg to avoid root till Kit Kat. So any help as far as what your favorite launchers and lock screen launchers and icon packs and any other customizing you can do would be awesome

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I'm new to android, obviously I have a sprint version of the G2 so my question is I want to do some customizing like lock screens launchers themes and icons and what not. I am currently tryimg to avoid root till Kit Kat. So any help as far as what your favorite launchers and lock screen launchers and icon packs and any other customizing you can do would be awesome

I m not a fan of using 3rd party launchers unless I have to. In my experience they slow down the phone, that being said I love the LG stock launcher. You can get theme packs for it from the market that will change your icons. I also have tried a lot of lock screen launchers that I didn't really like because of the lag, but hey the best part about android is trying everything out and if you decide you don't like it then it's easy enough to delete.

Rockin my LG G2

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks I kinda like stock launcher also didn't know you could find theme packs for it maybe I'll try that first then if I don't like it I'll try using like nova or something

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey