LG G2 or HTC ONE M8?

Enigma07

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
So I have the new n8 and I really like it but in not sure if I want to keep it, reason being I want a phone that really has amazing battery life. This phone has pretty good battery, lasts me all day, but I was wondering if I could get others opinions, especially owners of the G2. I usually use my phone for social networking, texting, browsing the web, music, and casual gaming. How does the G2 fair in casual games especially? I haven't heard good things...

Posted via Android Central App

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
You've heard wrong. Yesterday my phone went from 6am to 10pm with 7hours of screen time. It's been phenomenal. The #1 freeing thing is being able to use your phone all day, doing whatever you want, as much as you want and not worrying about the battery AT ALL.

Enigma07

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I also have been reading A LOT of threads about people who have the G2 and have amazing battery life the first few weeks of operating it, and then after that horrible battery life, is this the case with all of the phones?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had my G2 for over 4 months and I still get great battery life. I usually charge it every 30-40 hrs. and get 7-9 hrs. screen on time. Never had any issues playing games on the G2.

Sent from my G2 running PAC-ROM

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Bad battery normally comes from apps running in the background. Most people with bad battery life on a G2 have installed a crap load of apps that are all doing their thing at different times and not letting the phone sleep.
Check the apps you use right now and use them on the G2 if you're already having good battery life.

Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
That's probably what's happening to me I have a habit of going app happy. If I don't use an app I keep it just to see if an update is better. I also use my phone for music and podcast all day while at work while it is continuously searching for signal lol

Sent from the sexy LG G2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12