Integrated Hangouts Problem / Question

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
So I really like the idea of integrating SMS / MMS into one thread. But I don't use it... The reason why is that randomly, when i enter an existing thread, it will start somewhere around 5 - texts up. I've seen this bug in other messaging apps in the past and it is really annoying. Has anyone found anything to remedy this or have any input on why it is happening? I can't find a pattern.

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
So I really like the idea of integrating SMS / MMS into one thread. But I don't use it... The reason why is that randomly, when i enter an existing thread, it will start somewhere around 5 - texts up. I've seen this bug in other messaging apps in the past and it is really annoying. Has anyone found anything to remedy this or have any input on why it is happening? I can't find a pattern.

Mine does this too, it's also happening on my stock messaging app.

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Not a big fan of bumping, but Hangouts just updated and this problem has not been fixed. Does anyone have any ideas? I keep reverting back to stock app because of it...super annoying. The biggest issue for me with stock messaging app is group messaging doesn't work right. Otherwise I'd be ok.