Screen went black

frza21

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello all. I really hope someone can help me out with my phone. I was messing around on my phone ( on the internet playing clash of clans, etc) and i put it to rest for a while. When i tried to turn the screen on again it stays black except for the top bar which shows the time/bluetooth/wifi, etc. I cant get it to do anything besides this. I can answer a phone call (by putting the phone up to my ear) but the screen shows nothing besides the top bar. On any of my old phones i would pull the battery and do a hard reset, but since I cant take the battery out i'm not sure what to do. I can wait for the battery to die and hope that fixes the problem, but my battery lasts a long time, especially when its not in use. I plugged it into the charger and nothing. Plugged it into my computer and nothing. Please help me out!

*****UPDATE******
Was reading around other threads and saw where someone (with a completely different issue) held down the power and volume down button to reset the phone. Success! The screen is working fine now. Thank Jeebus!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670