Hello all. I really hope someone can help me out with my phone. I was messing around on my phone ( on the internet playing clash of clans, etc) and i put it to rest for a while. When i tried to turn the screen on again it stays black except for the top bar which shows the time/bluetooth/wifi, etc. I cant get it to do anything besides this. I can answer a phone call (by putting the phone up to my ear) but the screen shows nothing besides the top bar. On any of my old phones i would pull the battery and do a hard reset, but since I cant take the battery out i'm not sure what to do. I can wait for the battery to die and hope that fixes the problem, but my battery lasts a long time, especially when its not in use. I plugged it into the charger and nothing. Plugged it into my computer and nothing. Please help me out!

*****UPDATE******
    Was reading around other threads and saw where someone (with a completely different issue) held down the power and volume down button to reset the phone. Success! The screen is working fine now. Thank Jeebus!!
    Tritonemusic likes this.
    05-24-2014 01:43 AM