Zooper Widget Pro

Seeker03

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem downloading the latest update? I keep getting the following from the play store: Zooper Widget Pro could not be downloaded due to an error.{Error retrieving information from server,[RPC:-3] Never had any issue 'till today. Tried clearing cache,un and re-installing and I still get the same message. Help! This is one of my favorite apps. { LG G2 LS980ZVC stock rooted}

Update: Download worked about 7 hrs after my post. Hope everyone has the same luck I had! Still can't understand what the problem was....

Last edited:

Faxx4840

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem ! Try also to clear data, cache, change password, remove account... But nothing work ! Hope someone have a solution cause very needed app on my N5.

imdabold1

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear that I am not the only one with this issue. Stupidly tried uninstalling the app and trying the steps that Faxx outlined without luck. Even worst cannot install the app at all now.

Faxx4840

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Post something on xda forum in Themer thread but still no respond ! I was on custom rom and I would like come back to stock, so stupid I am !
Hope someone can help us...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000