Knock Code?

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Anybody hear anything as to when we may get this update? I know AT&T pushed this out to their phones but haven't heard anything from Sprint.

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I tried looking up any news about the update for Sprint as well. Didn't find a whole lot out there, a couple posts on Sprint's board, but that was about it.

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
If anything, I'm banking on it being pushed back because of the issues they're having with soak phones being dumped to 3G only in certain areas (like my own) that's possibly a fix bundled with the knock code update.

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
They would not know anything or just lie about it. So it wouldn't do any good.

Posted via Android Central App

Sprint rep here (business preimere care). We generally don't get any information about phone updates until the day it starts going out to phones... and by then, it's usually on AC anyways. Us regular care reps almost never have any "inside knowledge".
That being said, I have no tolerance for reps that lie about things. That kind of **** doesn't help anyone.

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Sprint rep here (business preimere care). We generally don't get any information about phone updates until the day it starts going out to phones... and by then, it's usually on AC anyways. Us regular care reps almost never have any "inside knowledge".
That being said, I have no tolerance for reps that lie about things. That kind of **** doesn't help anyone.

Thank you for the job you do. I do not envy you in any way for your job. But yes, I have had Sprint reps make up something on the phone with me and online also. I guess it is something that happens, but it sure doesn't help out Sprint or the reps that do try their best to help customers.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Honesty, while it may not provide the answer we want to hear, is much preferred over dishonesty in order to make someone feel better.

The only exception to this rule is when my wife asks "do these jeans make me look fat?"

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Honesty, while it may not provide the answer we want to hear, is much preferred over dishonesty in order to make someone feel better.

The only exception to this rule is when my wife asks "do these jeans make me look fat?"

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Ew...

Microspeed

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
If anything, I'm banking on it being pushed back because of the issues they're having with soak phones being dumped to 3G only in certain areas (like my own) that's possibly a fix bundled with the knock code update.
I certainly hope you are correct. At the risk of sounding totally stupid what does "because of the issues they're having with soak phones being dumped to 3G only in certain areas" mean?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown