Got my new Marquee bricked, help please........

xddy

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
After root, I uninstalled some system software by mistake (e.g. phone.apk), then, the phone keeps showing the phone.apk is force closed, then dead.

Then, take battery out and put it back, power up, the phone gets no service.

Then, I made a mistake even bigger: a factory reset.

Now, when the phone is powered up, it stops at the welcome screen (touch the robot to start), no matter what I do, it will not go any further.

I tried to flash the stock rom with KDZ_FW_UPD following the instruction in the forum, but the software won't recognize my phone (neither when phone is powered up nor I use vol-down and power to push the phone into recovery mode).

Anyone can help:':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

paulromano

May 28, 2012
Visit site
:'( me to installed cwm recovery then tryd a rom down load said not enough memory so i went n flashed new kernal now my phone is stuck on lg symble or if i pull battry it will come on wt new screan sayn hyper kernal i think she is a gonner ????????

jeromyraider

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
:'( me to installed cwm recovery then tryd a rom down load said not enough memory so i went n flashed new kernal now my phone is stuck on lg symble or if i pull battry it will come on wt new screan sayn hyper kernal i think she is a gonner ????????
try to re-install the origional kernal from adb or boot another kernal/rom from adb

jeromyraider

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
also if your warrenty is still good and ur marquee gets "accidental" hardware damage thats covered by warranty you can just go to the sprint store and get it switched out.

sethemery

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
i have the same problem. Used cwm to flash recovery and now it only goes to the lg screen. Can't get to recovery because there isnt one i Guess. If I pull the ballery and hold vol up and camera and connect usb I get to the download screen. I tried using the lg updater with the kdz file I used when i rooted. It is the same file all the threads say to use when unbricking. Still get nothing. Updater says error after about two minutes. What do i do. Anyone who can give me step by step , I would be extremly appreciative.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech