[MOD][PORT]Beats Audio v2 [updated 3/17]

l Monster l

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Not too long ago, we wrote about how Beats Audio was slapped onto the Motorola Photon 4G. Now it seems almost all smartphone users can enjoy the popular sound modification. Built upon previous work by XDA Forum Member RockoDev who originally ported the package, this modification now works on all Gingerbread devices and is distributed from a thread by XDA member fuss132. Yes, that’s right. As you may have assumed, Beats Audio on HTC phones has nothing to do with hardware; it’s just an advanced audio equalizer.

This is a Beats Audio Port and should work for all Gingerbread Roms. The sounds will be more natural, playing with more clarity.

Just download and flash through CWM. This is not the Samsung version and will flash on the Marquee. This is not an app it is merely sound drivers that will make your phone sound better than ever.

Update:
Here is the free version of the Beats Equalizer
DOWNLOAD

TUT for those who need it:
1. You must be rooted and have CWM installed
2. Download beats file above
3. Boot into recovery
4. Choose install zip from SD card
5. Navigate to downloaded file
6. Choose yes install
7. Reboot to system
And you are done. enjoy your new sound.

DOWNLOAD Beats Audio Drivers

updated to newest port provided by rockodev.

Last edited:

carlosm2040

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: [MOD][PORT]Beats Audio

is there susposto be a beats logo? or something because I installed it and I don't see/hear any difference when I'm listening to music

Last edited:

l Monster l

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [MOD][PORT]Beats Audio

is there susposto be a beats logo? or something because I installed it and I don't see/hear any difference when I'm listening to music

updated to newest version on first post.

you wont notice a difference unless you use headphones and set the equalizer. The "b" logo music app is in the other thread i think you already noticed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34