Is this phone getting ice cream sandwich or no

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I was eondering since the optimus black in canada is not gettin ics and the marquee is a optimus black variant is it still gonna be getting ics i mean it has the specs to run it so is it gonna get it

Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums

hopedpocketts

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Deffinatly check out that forum. Has alot of great developers. Give it a test. Few minor bugs. But nothing major. If ur not picky about camera or vibrate (front cam works). Lets get this show on the road. Glad to see so much going on in these forums. All the community support for android. Lets us get away for a little wile from the stuff join on in the real world. Peace and love

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Android Central Forums

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
It would be great if some version got an official ics, that would make fixing things so much easier. But for now we have a working ROM. I'll create a thread here soon, maybe tomorrow.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Im pretty sure the marquee is getting ics it definitely has the hardware, and its sprints direct clone of the black.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Im pretty sure the marquee is getting ics it definitely has the hardware, and its sprints direct clone of the black.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

As far as I am aware, both p970 and p930 have ics but neither marquee nor spectrum have it. Don't know about anyone else but my hopes are diminishing.

I've made ics for the marquee and working on jb. Also working on ics for the spectrum, then jb soon after. I love taking advantage of the similarity of the gsm and cdma models. :)