Took my wife's upgrade and left gs3 for photon q. I know the things I leave behind, but this device was very intriguing to me with me never owning a Motorola device. So far I'm loving the look and feel of it. Any thoughts on what to do before root, im all ears here

Sent from my XT897 using Android Central Forums
    King Koopa VI likes this.
    09-02-2012 03:35 AM
    Took my wife's upgrade and left gs3 for photon q. I know the things I leave behind, but this device was very intriguing to me with me never owning a Motorola device. So far I'm loving the look and feel of it. Any thoughts on what to do before root, im all ears here

You left behind signal issues

Being as I don't own this device (yet) I'm not sure exactly.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    09-02-2012 08:35 AM
    I had the EVO 4G LTE and handed that over to my GF when I bought this. The Q is also my first Moto smartphone, but so far I've enjoyed it. It's close enough to stock that I enjoy it over my Nexus S 4G (hardware is out of the question better). I didn't know how much I'd like the slide out qwerty, but I find myself using it because it's there. And I have no complaints about battery life, it stands up well to the EVO LTE which has the best battery life I've had since leaving Blackberry years ago.
    09-03-2012 08:38 AM
    I never had issues with my gs3 until last week when calls stopped working with hearing the other end when I had full bars too.
    Battery for life as well has been pretty decent with my usage as well. So i still have 12 days to decide if I wanna keep it... Time will tell

09-03-2012 03:00 PM
    I never had issues with my gs3 until last week when calls stopped working with hearing the other end when I had full bars too.
    Battery for life as well has been pretty decent with my usage as well. So i still have 12 days to decide if I wanna keep it... Time will tell

Sammys are notorious for showing more bars than they really have...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    09-03-2012 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD