How's the clarity and quality of the calls? I have an Epic 4g slider and the call quality just sucks. I am trying to decide if its worth the 2 year committment to upgrade to this phone. I need the keyboard and there arent too many options... Thanks!
    Lisa
    Eta...i mostly use my phone for emails aqnd texting, not as much for calls but still would like someting thats going to work when i do go to make a call!
    09-29-2012 07:42 PM
    This is just my single opinion with a single phone. The ear-speaker and the loudspeaker (on the back) are both good for listening to calls. I have had some callers tell me the microphone for calls isn't very clear, but not so much of a problem when using it as a speakerphone. I don't know why. I have been able to conduct all either way though. Using a Bluetooth headset (mine is a Plantronics Voyager Pro +) is great for phone calls as well as listening to music or radio. I do the majority of my calls using the headset though so it is rare for me to use it directly as a phone (holding it to my ear). Also, typing e-mails and texting, the slider keyboard is the best I've ever used. My 2-cents.
    lcchick likes this.
    10-01-2012 01:16 PM
    Thanks! I'm pretty sure that I'll end up getting this phone, was just wondering what I'm in for!
    10-02-2012 05:55 PM