During the past few weeks I have started having a bizarre problem with my bluetooth headset. When I make an outbound call or hear an inbound call on my headset I can hear the dialtone and the rings. But as soon as I answer the an inbound call, or as soon as the recipient of my outbound call answers the sound abandons my headset and goes only to the Photon Q. I have two highend headsets (Jabra Wave and Plantronics Voyager Pro) and the same thing happens with both headsets. I am also using the WAZE travel GPS application and WAZE no longer talks to me via my headsets. Any thoughts about why my Photon Q does not want to send talk of calls or GPS via bluetooth to my headsets?
    TIA
    09-10-2014 08:49 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Not sure if this will help, but it won't hurt either--try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

Gary Ellenbogen likes this.
    09-10-2014 10:35 PM
    WOW - yesterday I Wiped the Cache Partition. And thus far my headset as worked correctly.
    Awesome! Thanks!
    09-18-2014 03:29 PM