Alright, so I'll be getting a shiny new Nexus S 4G next week. As long as I've owned a smartphone I've kept them in a top loading case that clips to my belt. In fact the very case I am using right now has housed: 2 Treo 650s, 2 Centros, and 3 Palm Pres. It's been in use since around 2007 and is on life support. Here's the problem I'm facing: I put this case under a lot of stress and need the one that replaces it to be at least as sturdy as this one. Here are my requirements:

- Vertical or Horizontal case with very strong magnet (prefer vertical)
    - Metal pin for belt clip
    - Metal pin-receiving-clip on a loop that the belt runs through (not on a clip that just clips to the belt)

The phone will not come off my my belt unless it is turned completely upside down. I have smashed this thing in to many objects at high force and every one of my phones have come out alive (in my wimpy Palm Pre).

Here are some photos of the current case (I'm not even sure of the brand):

I've searched and searched and can not find one like it. Everything is plastic and pretty skimpy. Help me out!

- Phil -
    07-26-2011 05:46 PM
    I found this case that has a metal clip on the back. Check out the link Samsung Nexus S Turtleback HD Leather Case - Samsung by Turtleback Case
    07-27-2011 10:54 PM