Good extended (standard size) battery

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good extended battery for my Nexus S 4G.. I bought a nice wall charger that came with a decent non-OEM battery from Cellphoneshop.net, but ultimately want to just get a battery that lasts at least 30% longer than my stock one, but still fits with the standard back.

By the way, wall chargers are awesome for allowing your battery-hogging phone to last day and night! Just charge the spare overnight while your main battery is charging via micro-USB, and carry the 100% charged battery (yes, wall chargers charge to 100%, NOT 94% or 96%) in your pocket.

Anyone? Thanks!

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't think they exist. Seidio makes one, I've heard good and bad things about them (more bad, meaning that they don't add any significant juice). I have the Andida's and they are supposed to last 30% longer. They don't last any shorter than stock, but they don't last longer. Honestly, if you need extended, I would get a real extended. Mugen, Seidio, and others make them. My wife has the Seidio and it's actually very nice. It's not as bulky as I expected and the textured back is great. I will probably get one for myself soon.

dallasfever

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
From what model phone?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

For the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. Go in the store tell them you want extended battery for Galaxy Nexus and they will go get it for you in the back. Sprint and Verizon have the exact same phone "if that helps" And they are OEM batteries with NFC chips